ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES


Well, without a doubt this academic year was very complex in different aspects, I think that we were able to carry out the course in a good way, psychologically it was dense, so I am glad that I was able to finish this course, I think that what I need to improve from my English is pronunciation and fluency, I feel that I am doing well in grammar, but the most important thing I consider to be speaking clearly and fluently. In other instances where I use English it is for example when I speak with friends, or I speak alone, but particularly sometimes I go out partying with a friend who lived for years in the United States, and it is in this context that at a certain time we begin to speak everything in English, although the context is a bit bizarre, I think it helps me a lot: D


Another instance when I practice my pronunciation in English is when an uncle who lives in Barcelona comes to visit, who despite being a Spanish-speaking city in general, is very fluent in English among its inhabitants. Also try to watch series with the original audio (which is almost always in English) and I add the subtitles to fully understand, I read and heard that it was a very good tip to polish hate and thus understand more easily at the time of talking to a native


Finally, I would like to say that my experience in English at university has been pleasant, I think it is not a difficult course and it helps us a lot to remember and reinforce the learning that some of us had in middle school.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Job

STUDY PROGRAM

THE COUNTRY