STUDY PROGRAM

The study program of my career is very complete, I really like it because in the third year, specifically in the second semester we have an approach to various fields of psychology, such as clinical, social, community, and judicial piscology, which I consider very good to be able to decide after having gone through these courses and choose based on this what approach we will give to our learned psychology, just as I believe that the change it would make or rather it is not a change, but would be to integrate more practices, if well from second we already have them I think it would be very propitious to have even more instances that allow us to interact with patients

On the other hand, as I mentioned at the beginning, I am happy with the mesh of the University of Chile. In fact, I chose to study this degree at this university for the same reason.

I will highlight some specifications of the mesh such as having the first semester of the first year of the research methodology since this branch is fundamental, since by understanding the structure of the research, we can make the reading of papers or scientific texts easier, what which also provides us with an approach to what our thesis would be, becoming familiar from the first moment allows a better understanding of academic texts and prepares us from now on for the future writing of the thesis


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Job

THE COUNTRY