MY BEST HOLIDAYS

My best holidays: 
To choose my favorite destination I will only base on how I spent it and in this case it was last year in Chiloé with my family, it was a good trip, Chiloé is beautiful, my sister lives there and it has been a long time since we We saw, I traveled alone and I was in Curaco de Velez, Achao, Chacao, Dalcahue, Manao, Nahuiltad, Chonchi etc, I toured the island a lot, this being an archipelago adjoins many more islands and it is wonderful, the landscape is very green, full of rustic houses, the people of Chiloé are very friendly and the culture is magical and fascinating full of that folklore that characterizes Chiloé: myths, witches, gastronomy, in simple words it is great! I spent approximately 2 weeks on the Island. I tried chochoca, oysters, curanto, milcao etc. Much of my father's family lives there, so I had time to share with everyone, I became very attached to my sister's dog called Polo and it is a mixture of Chow-Chow with Labrador, it is very kind, playful and friendly. Without a doubt, it was the best vacation and it was also a meeting place with my paternal family.

Comentarios

  1. I want go to chiloe! My cousin live there. I like all the culture too. Amazing.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Job

STUDY PROGRAM

THE COUNTRY