THE COUNTRY


Well, I would like to go to Germany since I consider that its culture is very beautiful and its gastronomy delicious. Well from Germany I have knowledge of the holocaust that was lived there, when I hear Germany I relate this country to Hitler, I would be interested in knowing the concentration camps since they make me very curious to see that place, I would like to study there but I would not live as I feel that I would not feel well in that country, maybe I would like to live in Island or France. It would be a great experience to visit Germany since the south of Chile where I come from there are many German descendants, yes, I do not like or share the fascist past of Germany at all since I consider that disastrous ideology, on the other hand it would be a good opportunity to learn new experiences, getting to know the history of this country closely and I could also learn a little German although I prefer English, I think German is very difficult and I don't know how long it would take to learn it, I plan to focus on English, another language that I like is Portuguese, on the blog attached a pretty image from Germany


Comentarios

  1. I would like to visit the concentration camps too, it is a very interesting choice.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Germany has good beer ;) You should go to the Oktoberfest

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I must confess that the accent of german language scares me, I don't know why haha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. In Germany must be a lot of things to learn!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Job

STUDY PROGRAM